There is an opening for a Superintendent at BEL Contracting, part of NorLand Limited.
In your new role, you will be working closely with a Project Manager and foremen to complete underground utility installation, earthwork and roadworks for a variety of challenging projects. Your involvement will depend entirely on the size and scope of the project.
- Review and interpret blueprints
- Provide technical planning for labour and equipment resources
- Communicate those plans to project foremen and other labour
- Confirm estimated quantity take-offs
- Assist with change order management
- Provide hazard assessment to ensure safe and organized projects
- Supervise utility and roadworks crews
- Minimum 5 years experience in the construction industry
- Confident communicator
- Proficient with MS Office Software
- Good work ethic and a willingness to learn
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Training and career development
- Working within a large company that treats everyone like family