Do you like working together as a team? Are you excited about career development and finding a place where you can grow?
Joining our family means bringing your ideas to the table every day, rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done, working with a trusting team of diverse professionals, and going home safely every day passionate and proud of what you have helped to build.
BEL Contracting, part of NorLand Limited is looking for Experienced Equipment Operators.
Qualified candidates will have the following abilities:
- Minimum 5 years working experience required on full size excavators
- Primary experience is on an Excavator, but ability to operate backhoe, dozer, &/or loader an asset
- Achieves maximum production with full attention to crew safety and the prevention of incidents
- Understands & completes daily equipment service requirements and inspection log
- Participates in safe work planning and communicates effectively
- Has experience with various shoring types and excavations to maximum reach of digging depth
- Has experience working with pipe crews and is comfortable working in tight spaces and in traffic
- Has experience digging around live systems
- Can pull trench, cut slope or grade to finish tolerance
- Experience with GPS systems an asset
* Please note, at this time BEL Contracting sites are located in the Lower Mainland area of Vancouver and there is no camp work / live out available at this time.
If interested, please submit your application by sending your resume and optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through the website