We are a family of 15 businesses working safely together and believing to our core that no task is too daunting. We get excited by, and creatively rise to, every challenge making anything possible.
BEL Contracting is looking for new team members to fill various Civil Construction Labourer positions for exciting Infrastructure projects in and around the Lower Mainland of BC. There is no camp work / live out (LOA) available at this time.
Civil Construction Labourers:
- Be able to load & unload building materials and equipment as needed
- Assist in preparing work site to eliminate potential hazards
- Maintain the cleanliness of the site to ensure it is clear of waste and scrap material
- Provide daily labour support as directed by the Civil Division on-site team
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Safety knowledge and some experience in the construction industry
- Ability to lift 50lbs unassisted, and be fit to work
- Experience with basic power and construction tool
- Ability to communicate in English, oral and written
** These positions mentioned above are Union position with the LiUNA Local 1611 Construction & Specialized Workers' Union and earns Union wages, with extended Healthcare Benefits, access to additional training through the Training Plan, and a Union-sponsored Pension Plan.
BEL Contracting and NorLand Limited are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in our recruitment and hiring practices.