BEL Contracting is looking for experienced Utility Crew Foremen.
Qualified candidates will have the following abilities:
- Understands that as a supervisor, the foreman is responsible for safety, quality and protecting the environment for the assigned work.
- Experience leading crews to install deep utilities in difficult ground conditions open cut and shored.
- Reads and interprets drawings and specifications to provide clear instructions to the crew.
- Maintains daily records including crew and equipment time, material receiving, productions and summary of activity on site.
- Can train each position on the pipe crew and takes responsibility for the crew’s development.
- Works with the project superintendent to plan ahead and ensure materials and resources are in place ahead of the work.
- BEL expects all foremen to be working foremen. You will not be sitting in the pickup all day. You lead from the front which means directing the work and being with your crew at all times.