Do you like working together as a team? Are you excited about career development and finding a place where you can grow?
Joining our family means bringing your ideas to the table every day, rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done, working with a trusting team of diverse professionals, and going home safely every day passionate and proud of what you have helped to build.
BEL Contracting, part of NorLand Limited, is looking for experienced Utility Crew Foremen.
Qualified candidates will have the following abilities:
- Understands that as a supervisor, the foreman is responsible for safety, quality and protecting the environment for the assigned work
- Experience leading crews to install deep utilities in difficult ground conditions open cut and shored
- Reads and interprets drawings and specifications to provide clear instructions to the crew
- Maintains daily records including crew and equipment time, material receiving, productions and summary of activity on site
- Can train each position on the pipe crew and takes responsibility for the crew’s development
- Works with the project superintendent to plan ahead and ensure materials and resources are in place ahead of the work
- BEL expects all foremen to be working foremen. As such you will be expected to lead from the front lines which means directing the work and being with your crew at all times
* Please note, at this time BEL Contracting sites are located in the Lower Mainland area of Vancouver and there is no camp work / live out available at this time.
If interested, please submit your application by sending your resume and optional cover letter to email@example.com or directly through the website