NorLand Limited consists of 15 specialized businesses working together as one team towards common goals. We have the unique ability to undertake complex, multi-faceted public and private sector projects within a single contract. Our businesses have been making Anything. Possible for over 65 years!
BEL Contracting is looking for new team members to fill various Utility Crew Pipe Layer positions for exciting Infrastructure projects in and around the Lower Mainland of BC. There is no camp work / live out (LOA) available at this time.
Utility Crew Pipe Layers:
- Reliable and has a valid driver’s license and your own transportation
- Experience working in shored trenches installing various pipe types
- Good communicator and enjoys working on a team
- Certifications an asset: First aid, Confined Space, Utility Locating, Rigging, etc.
- Preference given to those who are able to work with qualified apprentices and teach the trade.
** These positions mentioned above are Union position with the LiUNA Local 1611 Construction & Specialized Workers' Union and earns Union wages, with extended Healthcare Benefits, access to additional training through the Training Plan, and a Union-sponsored Pension Plan.
BEL Contracting and NorLand Limited are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in our recruitment and hiring practices.