Do you like working together as a team? Are you excited about career development and finding a place where you can grow?
Joining our family means bringing your ideas to the table every day, rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done, working with a trusting team of diverse professionals, and going home safely every day passionate and proud of what you have helped to build.
BEL Contracting, part of NorLand Limited is looking for experienced Utility Crew Pipe Shooter/Grademan.
Qualified candidates will have the following abilities:
- Reads drawings and prepares notes to lay various municipal pipe types & systems
- Understands offset layout & cut sheets provided by subcontracted survey companies
- Maintains, checks and transports survey instruments
- Communicates effectively with pipe crew to set pipe or elements correctly
- Keeps notes to record installation details and accurately transposes all of those to asbuilt drawings neatly
- Stays 2 steps ahead with preparation for the upcoming operation
- Can work under pressure – understands that nothing happens until the pipe shooter is good to go
- Can switch to road building when required
- Experience with GPS systems an asset
* Please note, at this time BEL Contracting sites are located in the Lower Mainland area of Vancouver and there is no camp work / live out available at this time.
If interested, please submit your application by sending your resume and optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through the website